Fairs and Festivals Magic
Think of how nice it will be to make one phone call and bring a guaranteed kid-magnet to your event. Someone who presents over 250 shows a year, for thousands of people each week, and has an act honed to perfection.
Jeff Evans’ interactive magic shows are used by festivals and events throughout the Pacific Northwest to attract crowds and show people a good time.
Here are eight reasons that each year over a HUNDRED of Jeff’s performances are for repeat clients.
8. Easy to work with. Planning activities is the tip of the iceberg of your responsibilities. If it’s a hassle, you don’t want to bother with it. Count on Jeff for prompt phone and e-mail communications to make booking and arranging details a snap. Photos and sample posters are available to help promote the show.
7. Self-contained means your job is easy. Jeff can provide everything for his show, from tables and music on mini disc to a professional sound system and portable lighting. Save on the costs of hiring a full production services company when you don’t need to!
6. Professional. You want to work with a reliable company. Know that you’ll receive a signed confirmation letter immediately, contracts are returned pronto, and Jeff carry $1 million in event insurance.
5. Best of the Best.
Stage Magic Champion – 3 times
Northwest Magic Jamboree
Best Children’s Entertainer – Best of South Sound
The Olympian newspaper
Additionally, the Pacific Coast Association of Magicians has named Jeff their Children’s Entertainer Champion three consecutive times in the past.
4. Performance guarantee. If you aren’t completely satisfied with Jeff’s performance at your event, you pay what you feel it was worth. You’ll find that Jeff’s shows are an excellent value for the dollar.
3. Dependable. Jeff has an unbelievable 100% better-than-on-time attendance record. No worrying ten minutes before show time whether your act will arrive. Jeff always arrive early to check in and set up.
2. A great show.
A big thanks to you for your terrific magic performance on the Kid’s Stage at Auburn’s Fourth of July Festival. Your high energy and refreshing dose of silliness were infectious. Festival goers of all ages loved the show and have requested your return to Auburn.Danielle Lusk, Auburn Arts, Commission
1. Confidence. Each year Jeff performs well over 250 shows. You get an act that is honed to perfection throughout the year.
“Guarantee yourself a super fun event that
your families will talk about at home for days”
Performances are available in two flavors:
Strolling Magic (for instant entertainment anywhere on your grounds or venue)
Stage Shows (always interactive, always a crowd magnet).
Reach Ages 4-94 with Jeff’s Magic at Your Festival or Community Event
Jeff’s magic has the uncanny ability to grab the attention of a wide range of ages… including those tricky teens!
Summer is always one of Jeff’s busiest times of the year, so act today.
Applause on Paper
You did a super job of attracting a crowd, keeping their attention, and making them laugh. You are a very polished performer and your professionalism goes without saying. You are easy to work with-I really appreciate that–and we definitely want to book you for next year. Thanks for being a part of our entertainment. You were GREAT!
Kimi ShintakuThe Evergreen State Fair
Jeff’s talent is second to none. Not only is it simply magic, but spellbinding. Working with Jeff is also a joy. You can’t find a better combination anywhere.
Sherry GartsideBenton-Franklin County Fair
You are the best magical entertainer we have had in years. Your ability to interact positively with the audience, both young and old, is a real gift.Jim Freeman, Island County Fair